Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why cant report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Pretty sure you don't
Alright , you don't have to believe me , and I don't have to convince you but I am a doctor, stuyding neuroscience, and working in hospital to get my money to live while studying , it is my 3rd year so I can talk to people and and help higher doctors with some stuff , also working in hospital is required for 3rd year people and higher but they give you money for that , they want to teach us how to handle things and see clinical treatment .

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Alright , you don't have to believe me , and I don't have to convince you but I am a doctor, stuyding neuroscience, and working in hospital to get my money to live while studying , it is my 3rd year so I can talk to people and and help higher doctors with some stuff , also working in hospital is required for 3rd year people and higher but they give you money for that , they want to teach us how to handle things and see clinical treatment .
cool story bro, i don't remember asking

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
Everyone arguing just stop, right now it isn't even helping. We just have to admit that /report command will probably never be added and we won't even a better anticheat. Today I have been kicked 3 times for hacking.

Radifyy

Why are you guys fighting over a simple problem?
The guy just wanted to know something, that's it.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Why is it taking them forever? If the process of making it IS hard, then that should be adressed in a forum post made by the staff.
it isnt as easy as you think it is while making a /report command. they are trying to implement them in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.