Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Winstreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
Minecraft Username:
Fox3015​

What is your suggestion's title?
Winstreak​

Suggestion Details:
Being able to do /winstreak [quads, trios, duos and solos] in games instead of having to go to lobby to check it if left empty default is the mode they're currently playing.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
People would not get bored or something I guess I cannot really give you a real reason for this.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
What's bad in a quick command for convenience? I believe /winstreak [mode] would be easier.
lol lets add a command for everything, oh I forgot how many wins im at /wins, I forgot how many kills im at /kills

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fox3015

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
lol lets add a command for everything, oh I forgot how many wins im at /wins, I forgot how many kills im at /kills
Those are easier to see since they're on scoreboard. Winstreak is not that sounds sarcastic the way you say it.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Those are easier to see since they're on scoreboard. Winstreak is not that sounds sarcastic the way you say it.
just click twice, im changing vote from neutral to -1

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Good suggestion, BUT isn't it kinda useless ha? I mean, you can see your current winstreak in lobby, and it's not hard to go into lobby just to check it. Don't be lazy ! :)

Staying neutral in this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fox3015

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
Good suggestion, BUT isn't it kinda useless ha? I mean, you can see your current winstreak in lobby, and it's not hard to go into lobby just to check it. Don't be lazy ! :)

Staying neutral in this.
What if you want to check it during games and you are hard grinding for a winstreak? I know this does not apply to everyone but this helps people who do grind for winstreak or just don't want to go into lobby to check winstreak

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
What if you want to check it during games and you are hard grinding for a winstreak? I know this does not apply to everyone but this helps people who do grind for winstreak or just don't want to go into lobby to check winstreak
You can always check after the game. Idk I found this a little bit useless but people who are actually trying to get some high winstreaks maybe can find it useful, and it doesn't look hard to implement so why not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Fox3015

Fox3015

Donator
Donator
IGN
Fox3015
You can always check after the game. Idk I found this a little bit useless but people who are actually trying to get some high winstreaks maybe can find it useful, and it doesn't look hard to implement so why not.
Exactly people who do go for a high winstreak will find it very useful and it's not hard to implement, that's why I suggested it hope you can find the reasoning in it and upvote if I changed your mind <3

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Fox3015,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Winstreak” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Fox3015​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.