Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames /ws or /Winstreak command

Dragonplayer25

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dragonplayer25
Minecraft Username:
Dragonplayer25​

What is your suggestion's title?
/ws or /Winstreak command​

Suggestion Details:
/ws or /Winstreak command is very useful for leaderboard players that are grinding for a win streak to know what win streak ur on without going to lobby again and again.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could save time for players and save players to not go to the laggy lobby again and again.​

Extra Information:
Thx :D

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
You party with people you aren’t friends with/can’t ask to stop so you can check stats quickly? Beyond me.
yes i party with people who aren't friends, and yes you can ask them but either you ask them while in pregame lobby which is annoying cause everyone needs to be warped out, or you ask them to wait a bit in the middle of a game and hope they don't forget. it's also annoying if you keep checking for a contract / milestone

i'm curious, what is your reasoning to be against this addition? even if you don't use it, how does it negatively affect you/the server

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Dragonplayer25​

Suggestion Details:
/ws or /Winstreak command is very useful for leaderboard players that are grinding for a win streak to know what win streak ur on without going to lobby again and again.​

This could save time for players and save players to not go to the laggy lobby again and again.​

Extra Information:
Thx :D
-1 , it's not hard to go to lobby and see!

Upsanddowns

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
Minecraft Username:
Dragonplayer25​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Informationas
as Mesaton Mesaton and Yeetboi2840 Yeetboi2840 have said "its not hard to go to the lobby and see" so -1 from me

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
as Mesaton Mesaton and Yeetboi2840 Yeetboi2840 have said "its not hard to go to the lobby and see" so -1 from me
This post is over a week old. Way to grave dig old posts… lol

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
This post is over a week old. Way to grave dig old posts… lol
not gravedigging if its less than a month since last reply, additionally no gravedigging rules on suggestions... lol

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
not gravedigging if its less than a month since last reply, additionally no gravedigging rules on suggestions... lol
🤦 alright, no sweat. Just thought it was odd for him to post in a thread that hasn’t had a comment for over a week. lol

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Dragonplayer25​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and has been implemented.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT