Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Y axis increase for certain maps in The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metri

Minecraft Username:
Metri​

What is your suggestion's title?
Y axis increase for certain maps in The Bridge​

Suggestion Details:
I suggest that the developers should increase the altitude of all the maps in the bridge by 20~ blocks. because I, and probably many other players face an issue with custom skies: when we are at a low Y-axis coordinate, custom skies only render their top halves, and the bottom half is a hideous shade of greyscale.
Too busy to try out yourself ingame? here's some proof! watch this video -
View: https://youtu.be/90vkulvZCCg

Oh wait I think that was the wrong link, try this one instead ;]
View: https://youtu.be/9_Tqrj6wCCc

If you pause perfectly at 1:26 (when the player is standing on the crafting table). and you look around the very edges of the bottom-half of the custom sky. you can see that there is an ugly greyscale shade instead of the rest of the sky. this can be fixed by just increasing the altitude of the map.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make The Bridge games more visually appealing to both newer and older players. And better support custom skies in texture packs.​

Extra Information:
This is really easy change to implement, all that is required is to select maps in worldedit and look up and typing /move 20. and setting new spawn locations which shouldn't be too hard.

If the staff team does however decide to decline this suggestion of mine, then kindly state a clear reason of declination in the suggestion declination message.​

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Metri​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.