Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SkyWars Add new ways of obtaining kits.

LYeetX

Minecraft Username:
LYeetX​

What is the suggestion about?
Add new ways of obtaining kits.​

Description:
The usual brainwasher is not very good because it gives useless death messages and stuff. I think there should be a 'kit only' brainwasher which will allow us to obtain kits easily. If we get a kit we already have, it either upgrades it or gives us coins... Right now, getting a good kit is very hard because we have to use the brainwasher countless number of times before getting even a normal kit because there is just so many other things we can unlock. Its too hard.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make Skywars more fun and not too grindy or luck based.​

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
+1 >> Yes I agree, kits are very hard to get and brainwashers are most of the time a complete scam for me. So this would be great but I think it would be better to be able to use this "kit only" brainwasher once per week or something as it could be too overpowered and too easy to get kits if it's like normal brainwashers.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
+1, Kits are the rarest things in Jartex. You have more luck of getting a rank rather than a actual kit

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Fat +1 cuz we need to this will make the experience more enjoyable and fun for ppl (ps u should have added a lil more detail in that)
Not only skywars we need it in all gamemodes so u better edit the tag in that

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
+1,a kit only brainwasher would be really good to get only kits because the orginial brainwasher just gives me boxes for skywars duos every time which i dont even play

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1,a kit only brainwasher would be really good to get only kits because the orginial brainwasher just gives me boxes for skywars duos every time which i dont even play
dude not only boxes like random stuff like projectile trails death effects and win effects or even messages like i rarely get kits the only one i use is princes kit in sw duos šŸ˜­

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
dude not only boxes like random stuff like projectile trails death effects and win effects or even messages like i rarely get kits the only one i use is princes kit in sw duos šŸ˜­
yea dude like if you get a cosmetic from it 60% chance it needs gold or diamond rank

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
Maybe or maybe not because there are not too many kits in skywars so almost everyone will end up getting all kits very soon

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1 [Great Suggestion and really should be implemented, Kits are super rare]

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
LYeetX

What is the suggestion about?
Add new ways of obtaining kits.

Description:
The usual brainwasher is not very good because it gives useless death messages and stuff. I think there should be a 'kit only' brainwasher which will allow us to obtain kits easily. If we get a kit we already have, it either upgrades it or gives us coins... Right now, getting a good kit is very hard because we have to use the brainwasher countless number of times before getting even a normal kit because there is just so many other things we can unlock. Its too hard.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make Skywars more fun and not too grindy or luck based.
Depending on the rarity of the kit, you should get an certain amount of coins
e.g. Kit that its rarity is epic is 500 coins in return if you have it
Legendary 750-1k etc
+1 Anyways