Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are Hacked Clients an Unfair Advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Well, this is going to be controversial......

GrandGambler

How do you think optifine gives unfair advantage. I'll explain after you tell me that. Thanks
PincerPrithu PincerPrithu

Praft50

Dude almost everyone is playing just to enjoy.
Not to hack. So, if you hack. you cant enjoy the game.. its annoying for others.
So, to make people comfortable and to give them a good experience.HACKING IS BANNABLE. OKAY?

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Fuck people who give access for internet to people like you honestly, how in the actual fuck can you compare OPTIFINE to a HACKED CLIENT, They are both 2 different things, Not because Optifine gives VERY slight and barely noticeable reach and speed movement because of the Fast math option means you can compare an FPS mod to a whole damn hacked client, Tho playing legit and actually being good at the game and being honored to be known for being good at and legit between people is better than being known for hacking and that's enough honestly lol cba getting more cancer from people like you

Status
Not open for further replies.