Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are Hacked Clients an Unfair Advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
I know that. But it does give u an advantage in pvp(higher fps) and many people don't know about it so they don't use it.
almost every pvper uses optifine please stop ur bs? optifine is a mod not a client

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Well my answer is in your own thread
brainstorm it
Also, you say not to hack why
That's Fair RIGHT??

GreenConstructor

Donator
Donator
IGN
GreenConstructor
Optifine is watch Tene's video some nons don't know what optifine options they should turn on and off and think if they turn on FAST MATH then they will get about 3.8-4.0 reach xD yeah no jokes

no? u good bro xd
why do u think u have to apply to use a VPN... just try getting on with one and see, i tried it and there is a blocker...

plus, winning all the time is just boring so hacking wouldnt be fun... and challenge is where most ppl like to find fun in things, but it is human nature for ppl to exploit things at the dismay of others...

Status
Not open for further replies.