Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are Hacked Clients an Unfair Advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.

CraftPrab

hacked clients are unfair advantages, get it? "unfair advantages" whereas optfine are fair, get it? "Fair"
The way u said hacked clients should be allowed, when put similar thought to irl, it becomes "Why isn't stealing allowed? cause we can steal ;p","Why isn't killing allowed? cause we can ;p", "why isn't scamming allowed? cause we can ;p" like are u serious?

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
hacked clients are unfair advantages, get it? "unfair advantages" whereas optfine are fair, get it? "Fair"
The way u said hacked clients should be allowed, when put similar thought to irl, it becomes "Why isn't stealing allowed? cause we can steal ;p","Why isn't killing allowed? cause we can ;p", "why isn't scamming allowed? cause we can ;p" like are u serious?
I mean, you're right.

PersonMan69

You said optifine is available to anyone with an internet connection. So are Hacked Clients.
thing is, optifine just boosts fps. and it isn't against the rules on any popular server. hacked clients are made to give you unfair advantages and they are obviously against the rules on most servers.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yes, hacked clients are an unfair advantage. no, optifine isn't. end of discussion.

G

Gusto

why would u use hacked clients when you have 3.00025 blocks reach with optifine

Status
Not open for further replies.