Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are Hacked Clients an Unfair Advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
optifine is not an unfair advantage, just because tenebrous made a video, doesn't mean it's actually an unfair advantage. sure it might give like <.000001 blocks of reach, and i get that that's about the size of your- ahem. It is not an advantage since the amount of reach it gives is so little that it doesn't affect gameplay. Besides, nearly everyone is on optifine anyway.

PersonMan69

Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.
Optifine is a mod designed to add more features to the video settings of the game and improve your FPS. It is not against the rules to have more FPS using optifine and it is accessible to anyone with an internet connection.
The very little reach and/or speed that the mod may give is too little to affect gameplay in any way. Plus, most of the community already use optifine so it doesn't really matter. Hacked clients however, are designed to give you an unfair advantage over your opponents to make it easier for you to win.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Optifine is a mod designed to add more features to the video settings of the game and improve your FPS. The very little reach and/or speed that the mod may give is too little to affect gameplay in any way. Plus, most of the community already use optifine so it doesn't really matter. Hacked clients however, are designed to give you an unfair advantage over your opponents to make it easier for you to win.
Well idk I use both

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
how is optifine an unfair advantage. it dosent have any modification the effects the gameplay and about hacks...
yeah just bhop around you with 8 block reach

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
how is optifine an unfair advantage. it dosent have any modification the effects the gameplay and about hacks...
yeah just bhop around you with 8 block reach
See tenebrous latest vid lmao

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
I know that. But it does give u an advantage in pvp(higher fps) and many people don't know about it so they don't use it.
everyone knows it lmfao and lets consider that they don't is it our problem? if they don't know it then they must be very new to the game and will find out about it in the future

Khosraw

Banned
Dude almost everyone is playing just to enjoy.
Not to hack. So, if you hack. you cant enjoy the game.. its annoying for others.
So, to make people comfortable and to give them a good experience.HACKING IS BANNABLE. OKAY?
Agreed

Nightwave_YT

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nightwave_YT
Hello
My name is Pincer
Why would you bring this up? Also hacked clients give the player a variety of unfair advantages

Status
Not open for further replies.