Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are Hacked Clients an Unfair Advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.

alfred146

Addicted Member
Donator
Optifine boost fps, it dont give u killaura and scaffold

sharon

Well optifine gives u better fps and a zoom in features which is handy but not as effective as reach or something its just a minor helping tool of the game like keystrokes mod and stuff they just help you improve your pvp skills while on the other side hacks are something that gives you a much big unfair advantage to you over the opponents which is really not fair and can result in a ban

leondabous

Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.
Optifine doesn't give you many advantages over the zoom feature and the fps boost it gives you, but the hacked clients are an unfair advantage over anyone else such as Reach, Killaura and other hacks. There are even more malicious hacked clients that can give you the ability to see a server's plugins, DDoS other players, crash servers and other.
Please don't use hacked clients as they ruin the game for everyone.

LdragoFlash

I think using optifine for texture packs is not cheating as it improves the fps but it does not give us extra cps or some
thing whereas hacked clients become unkillable

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
Ofc everyone can get hacked clients. That doesn't really mean it's good. If you want to hack so bad then just make a HvH (Hack vs Hack) server and see if you have fun. Ofc the are some people who find fun in ruining other's days and sure,it's their choice but that isn't really fair to others. The game was made to be played legit but there will always be cheaters. There are a lot of cheaters in Jartex already and even some leaderboard players cheat (Serena_90 and hacimurad). They will get banned anyways and if they have money to burn,then sure go ahead. I just find the game fun while playing legit. There will always be retards who think some legit players hack but if you're legit they can't really do anything to you. I just think this thread is retarded by itself. You're basically saying that juts because optifine can give some ( a very small amount of reach) it should be illegal, but Teneberous made it quite obvious that the small amount of reach can only get you like a few extra hits in a long battle (like 20 mins) and as far as I know,there hasn't been any duels for 20 minutes straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.