Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Are Hacked Clients an Unfair Advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
id assume it was a joke but like a pretty bad one

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Hello
My name is Pincer
After much thought, I was confused over 1 thing. Hacked Clients. A big problem on Jartex? Check. Well is optifine an unfair advantage. No. So why should hacked clients be?
I mean think about it, anything anyone can download. Why are they Bannable? If they're something everyone can get why should they be considered 'Unfair'?
Please Note this Thread IS NOT meant to endorse HACKING/Cheating in any form or way. I do not encourage the use of hacked clients. This thread is written to just see what the community has to say on the matter.
This guy is more dumb than trump boys

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Optifine is a mod designed to add more features to the video settings of the game and improve your FPS. It is not against the rules to have more FPS using optifine and it is accessible to anyone with an internet connection.
The very little reach and/or speed that the mod may give is too little to affect gameplay in any way. Plus, most of the community already use optifine so it doesn't really matter. Hacked clients however, are designed to give you an unfair advantage over your opponents to make it easier for you to win.
You said optifine is available to anyone with an internet connection. So are Hacked Clients.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PincerPrithu

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
Guys the purpose of this thread is to know the opinion about this topic!

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I mean technically both are un/fair but optifine wasn't made intending to give you reach etc, hacked clients were, optifine doesn't matter in 99.9% of fights, also you don't need to go through a bunch of adf.ly links and risk getting malware to install optifine.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
I mean technically both are un/fair but optifine wasn't made intending to give you reach etc, hacked clients were, optifine doesn't matter in 99.9% of fights, also you don't need to go through a bunch of adf.ly links and risk getting malware to install optifine.
yes

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Fuck people who give access for internet to people like you honestly, how in the actual fuck can you compare OPTIFINE to a HACKED CLIENT, They are both 2 different things, Not because Optifine gives VERY slight and barely noticeable reach and speed movement because of the Fast math option means you can compare an FPS mod to a whole damn hacked client, Tho playing legit and actually being good at the game and being honored to be known for being good at and legit between people is better than being known for hacking and that's enough honestly lol cba getting more cancer from people like you
LOL

Mayak_123

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mayak_123
Because,if you download a hacked client you just use discouraged modules in order to "win". I don't know if you realised but tenebrous' video was a joke.
As you said anything can be installed BUT there's a difference between what optifine does or any other legitimate module than a hacked client 😂.
:/

Status
Not open for further replies.