Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Bed fight /or Bridge fight

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Minecraft Username:
ItzCqldFxld

What is the suggestion about?
Bed fight /or Bridge fight

Description:
Game mode:

There will be a few different game mode, top, void and straight. (Yes, before you go comment "Oh you are copying" I would say this, since all server have their own hit detection and kb modification. So why not add it on JartexNetwork).

Top: As the name would be said, Top bridge would be walking or running which ever you like to go up the bridge and fight. There will be a platform.

Void: Well, just voidless, this can help people with 2 things. Bridging and awareness or possibility help people that want to learn freelook speedbridge.

Straight: Well, is simple, for me, but in this gamemode, it would only be 1 line similar to how Bridge on other server works but it would be bedwars related.

How to choose?

Well, since this is bedwars related, it would be a bed icon. Once click on the icon, there will be 3 section or types of mode you which to choose. Click on one of them and you will be in queue in the specific mode you choose to play.

What is the bed defends?

It would be randomize. I would say, wood, end or clay, either one of those. It would be 2 layer randomize.

Items you receive?

Simple, wooden sword, full set of tools, axe, pickaxe and shear. And 1 stack of wools. (For void, it would be around 5-10 blocks.)

What's the fun part?

Well, block clutch montage! As well as go ping abuse!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This suggestion won't really help out the server in my opinion, but it is a fun game mode in my opinion.

Last edited:

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Very good suggestion and is explained very well, +1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Even if it was already suggested (Meaning on bridge duels) i will still upvote
+1 For all of the duels

rehanmalik

I think jartex had something related to this there was no bridge and u could bridge to other base and get the bed but they removed the game mode after sometime because it was so buggy

IgnSammy

Addicted Member
IGN
Sammy2809
-1 smh need I to tell reasons? probably suggested like 15 time already

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, unlqvinly unlqvinly

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a Neutral/+1 for the following reason(s):
- Reason(s) stated above.

Good luck!