Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Getting banned for 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Can you elaborate on that
1625850400859.png
1625850590815.png
These are from some pvp servers with good anticheat and in Jartex IT IS ALLOWED (nirahz stop raging at me) but still you can get kicked. When I butterfly click the entity is always behind me. Do it at your own risk.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
90ms

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
View attachment 15911
View attachment 15913
These are from some pvp servers with good anticheat and in Jartex IT IS ALLOWED (nirahz stop raging at me) but still you can get kicked. When I butterfly click the entity is always behind me. Do it at your own risk.
Ohh, can you tell what are you telling about the 10ms thing???
I mean what is debounce time, don't judge me on this pls

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Ohh, can you tell what are you telling about the 10ms thing???
The debounce time on your mouse software but I dont think you have a software since its a mouse you found in basement lol. Simply it makes you get more cps. So dont go over 18~ because it triggers the anticheat, if it doesnt dont go over 24~ because I report people with 24 cps and they get permanently banned šŸ¤”

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
90ms

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
The debounce time on your mouse software but I dont think you have a software since its a mouse you found in basement lol. Simply it makes you get more cps. So dont go over 18~ because it triggers the anticheat, if it doesnt dont go over 24~ because I report people with 24 cps and they get permanently banned šŸ¤”
Oooh I only get around 11 to 12 cps during pvp bc aiming and butterfly makes my hand a bit slow but 11 cps still trigger the anticheat

Hodzyich

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hodzyich
I got banned today for 10 mins,
For butterfly clicking 15 cps and destroying people (i am not pro they were just bad). Why the hell this happens
Smh
If you ask for the mouse it wasn't the uh fancy one. It was just a simple wireless mouse that I fount in the basement which can
Jitter upto 25 cps if you are good at it maybe you can do good
Butter fly 11 - 15 cps
Drag 20cps to 23cps
I cannot God bridge bc of the mouse body and its bad senson here is the pic tho its very cheap I know the company but don't know the name
Noobs vs Pro's

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Some mice like the Model O/D and the Bloody Mice can have their debounce time customized. What this means is the time it takes to register a click. The minimum on Model O is 4ms, on Bloody its 1ms. So if I were to normal click as fast as I can with 4ms debounce time, I get an average of 9 cps. If I had 10ms, it would be around 5 or 6. Hope that explains the debounce time issue.

Now, to your ban. If you get a ban that is longer than 1h, contact a Team Screenshare staff, and arrange a screenshare session.
Nirahz explained the reason behind your ban.

I will now be locking this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.