Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Handled Trial applications should be made public again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Minecraft Username:
Nirahz​

What is the suggestion about?
Handled Trial applications should be made public again.​

Description:
Very simple: I think old applications that have been accepted or denied should be made public again in the "Trial Applications Archive" subforum. It has been made clear to me that the reason the archive was made private, was due to privacy issues (specifically, applicants' real-life names). I suggest to prevent these privacy issues, you remove the "First Name:" question entirely. Names can be exchanged in interviews, for example.

If this is asking too much, then only the accepted Trial applications should/could be made public.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reading what a staff member has written in their application helps us, the players, understand what kind of person a new trial is, and what they play (for example). It may also help serve as a guide to what an application could and/or should look like, which is helpful for potential applicants who are not quite sure what to write.​

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee

It often happens that other members copy accepted or other good applications.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz

It often happens that other members copy accepted or other good applications.
i've hardly ever seen this happen, and even if it does happen, the sr.mods can just deny it. not a valid argument imo

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
+1 Because why not I dont know what else to type sooo

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
+1 completely disagree with this thread, they should definitely keep applications private so ppl dont make fun of people (ppl)! You dont know persons mental status and any sort of influence could result in bad things in real life (irl).... people (ppl) shouldnt be able to see anything related to a person to avoid personal attacks on a player. Okay I think I said enough good bye (hope you have a bad day hahahah xdddd)

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Neutral
I want them back too,
But as malke said people copy, if you remember back in December 2020 multiple people were using zethful's and evildrago's app and some even got accepted . So yea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Neutral
I want them back too,
But as malke said people copy, if you remember back in December 2020 multiple people were using zethful's and evildrago's app and some even got accepted . So yea
the blame there is fully on the management team, if they can't take the time to check if an application is plagiarised, then they should just close applications entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.