Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do you play Bedwars?

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
How do you play Bedwars? What's the first thing you buy, is it a sword? Is it blocks? What kind of blocks, clay? Are you camping, going for diamonds or are you pushing the guy next to you?

Alduin

I am waiting in my island for players to rush my base because i am too lazy to move out of the base and I don't even protect my bed as it is useless for me and requires too much effort for the best player of the server.

I have currently 2376 wins 364 loses in bedwars with the help of my OP bedwars skills like above.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
draggex

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
I am waiting in my island for players to rush my base because i am too lazy to move out of the base and I don't even protect my bed as it is useless for me and requires too much effort for the best player of the server.

I have currently 2376 wins 364 loses in bedwars with the help of my OP bedwars skills like above.
Thank you for answering Alduin. I've heard of this kind of strategy before and it is quite smart since you can win by letting the enemies take out each other. Very impressed.

CasterBlade

Hello, it’s all personal preference personally I purchase wool depending on the teams next to me I rush diamonds. I then go either to my island or rush the colour next to me purchase sharpness and a stone sword and go from there. But once again it’s all down to personal preference

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
draggex

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, it’s all personal preference personally I purchase wool depending on the teams next to me I rush diamonds. I then go either to my island or rush the colour next to me purchase sharpness and a stone sword and go from there. But once again it’s all down to personal preference
I find this very useful. I didn't know you could buy wool in Bedwars, I appreciate your answer, have a good day sir.

Macnakno

How do you play Bedwars? What's the first thing you buy, is it a sword? Is it blocks? What kind of blocks, clay? Are you camping, going for diamonds or are you pushing the guy next to you?
The first thing that I'm buying is some wool. With that wool I push the color next to me