Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do you play Bedwars?

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
How do you play Bedwars? What's the first thing you buy, is it a sword? Is it blocks? What kind of blocks, clay? Are you camping, going for diamonds or are you pushing the guy next to you?

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Abbynator Abbynator Gheezy Gheezy L00ze L00ze larssen larssen
Macnakno Macnakno

why tf are there so many alts

draggex draggex if it’s you please stop reaction boosting

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
I play bedwars by being the best. Always buy bed defense (endstone). Regular wood sword, because most players suck. Rush diamond gens, then the person next to your diamond gen.

You must assert dominance over your diamond gen.

Hello Macnakno, that is a very strange strategy that I have never heard of before. Are you actually playing aggressive in Bedwars? Weirdo.
Well, It depends. To play Jartex's Bedwars, there are 2 ways to play: Aggressive; Get around 48 wool and push the bed on your side, and eliminate them so you have no competition/risk of having your bed destroyed, or Less aggressive, which is first making a quick defense, collect diamonds, and then cover up your defense with extra resources, like end stone/clay. It really depends on what pace you want to play, but generally Bedwars is an aggressive game mode.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
draggex

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Abbynator Abbynator Gheezy Gheezy L00ze L00ze larssen larssen
Macnakno Macnakno

why tf are there so many alts

draggex draggex if it’s you please stop reaction boosting
Hello vortex91, sorry for the inconvenience. These are not my alts, I sent this to friends and strangers from the server and most of them didn't have an account.

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
How do you play Bedwars? What's the first thing you buy, is it a sword? Is it blocks? What kind of blocks, clay? Are you camping, going for diamonds or are you pushing the guy next to you?
I mainly rush the team next to me and then just go around the map killing teams, it's quite effective when you can pvp and speedbridge as most players arent ready for you to be there when they leave their gen.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
draggex

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
I mainly rush the team next to me and then just go around the map killing teams, it's quite effective when you can pvp and speedbridge as most players arent ready for you to be there when they leave their gen.
I appreciate your answer! It is true many people play cluelessly and aren't ready for pushes.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Step 1: Stand on the Generator
Step 2: Buy Wool
Step 3: Try to speed-bridge to the island next to me and fall
Step 4: Press ESC
Step 5: Leave the game and cry.

shayanZgamer

I open Minecraft, join the server, enter my password then right click the compass, then left click on the bed, then go solo's because I don't have friends :/