Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do you play prison?

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Hello, JartexNetwork commuity. I am about to play this new game called 'Prison' and it sounds pretty fun to me! Anyways, all I want is a guide on how to play the gamemode. I am starting today. Pls reply asap. Thanks, community.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Forums_Random737

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
The official definiton says: 'Prison's main goal is to achieve the TOP leaderboards by making your way up with a pickaxe. You must utilize your most powerful pickaxe to mine blocks in the mines you have unlocked, the more time you spend mining and selling these blocks, the faster you will be able to upgrade your items.' I still dont get it :(.

god_Griff

Donator
Donator
IGN
god_Griff
Upon joining a prison server, the first thing players should do is look for the prison mines. Mining on prison servers normally provides a stable source of income and is especially geared towards new players.

You'll figure it out :)

After mining and gathering enough money, players will find that they can upgrade their rank, thereby unlocking new prison mines that can bring in even more money.

The best Minecraft Prison servers also have a myriad of features outside of just mining to earn money. Some notable ones include PvP events, gangs, black market player-shops, automining robot slaves, and more.

Happy grinding!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Forums_Random737

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Nice!! I am already on Prestige 4. Does upgrading prestige cost a fair bit of money?
By the way, I have $50M now.

Wizzardness

Hello Forums_Random737 Forums_Random737 ,
This season id say is very unique, compering to other seasons. This season having the best pickaxe, is unnecessary.
To "Win" the prisons this season, all u need to do is find active gang, and all you need to do is grind /quest.

Little bit about quests for u..
Quests are made out of 6 quests, here ill list them below..

1. Mine blocks
There are 3 type of quests for mining blocks
1.1. Mine ore blocks.
1.2. Mine clay blocks.
1.3. Mine Valuable blocks ( Coal / Iron / gold / lapis / redstone / diamond / emerald )

These quests, are the ones u will get the most often , and for these quests u can mine them with fully stock pickaxe, with only efficiency upgraded. And do it faster then doing it with max pickaxe.
2. Harvest fruits
Once obtaining a Harvester hoe from /tokenshop , u can plant fruits, by obtaining seeds from fruits NPC in spawn.
This quest requires u to harvest fruits and therefore finishing a quest is pretty easy if u have big enough farm.

3. Kill players in /warp pvp
Self explaining - get sword and go slain some guys in /warp pvp area.
4. Mine dark soul gems
Every 4h ( Server time - 00:00 / 04:00 / 08:00 / 12:00 / 16:00 / 20:00 ) there is a soul cave , where u can mine Soul gems.
5. Apply enchantments.
Right click your pickaxe and apply the (requested in /quests) enchantment on your pickaxe.
6. Open crate keys.
Get your keys and open them at /warp pvp to finish this quest.
NOTE : There is a big chance u will not be able to do many of quests. As some of them are pretty tricky , from perspective of Mine dark soul gems, u can get it at 09:01 and u will need to wait 3h until soul cave opens. U can skip it, but thats pretty easy quest to do , so choose wisley how u gonna spend ur time. Apply enchant quest is also tricky, as it can ask u to apply Prestige 4 pickaxe enchant, therefore if u dont have max pickaxe it will be impossible to finish the quest, unless you are in gang , where some of your member has a max pickaxe. Will add also that doing the block mining quests is tricky, as the quest for clay mines require u to be in high prestiges, for example if u get **Mine black clay quest** u will need to be Prestige 1000 to do it, as otherways u dont have access to the mine, unless u do /pm list ( Prisons player private mines that are set to public, and there u could find somone who's mine is public and u could easy grind your quests there.

Doing quests is the way how u get the Quest expirience , whitch adds to your /gang top "balance" and decides your placement in /gang top.

Gang top has bi-weekly payouts in Iron currency, as well as gang top final payout, whitch is the biggest of the payouts.
Have to note to u that doing quests can unlock for u premium rewards, as the /quest GUI has a "seasonal pass" type of thing with rewards after reaching specific levels. Giving u Seasonal and permenant ranks, as well as Seasonal keys.

Thats obviously not the only way to play prisons, u can also play it for fun, doing some fun things on your cell, communicating with the people, or just doing business and boosting yourself that way, if ur too lazy to grind.
Main intention in my eyes is the competetive side of the prisons, yet for FREE 2 PLAY player it will be really challanging.
Yet if u grind really hard there is a chance u could be invited to some TOP gang where people do quests and win good rewards, ranks, ect giving u access to "premium" playstile of prisons.

As example i invited guy to my gang who had no rank and no premium privilegies, i knew he was a good grinder, right now he has the best purchasable rank, and premium quest pass, as well as other premium privilegies.

I suggest u try to use your mind, and find the best option how to get the advantage for yourself, or how to play the game that statisfies u.

Im not sure ive seen u ingame, as u dont pay attention to people whom i dont know, yet im happy that instead of being an "NPC" u ask for help in forums. Hope this thread gave u some idea on how to play, and if u have more questions ask below, ill try to answer u.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Forums_Random737

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Wizardness, you also do Gens? Pls help me with lvl grind for lvl55

Wizzardness

I did gens, i leveled to 119/120 in 1 week or so, and quit, as my island owner takes care of that gamemode till end of season.
The gamemode is afk gamemode, u can win the island top by just siting afk on ur island, and not doing a shit, just sell the chests, and buy more genslots.