Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do you play prison?

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Hello, JartexNetwork commuity. I am about to play this new game called 'Prison' and it sounds pretty fun to me! Anyways, all I want is a guide on how to play the gamemode. I am starting today. Pls reply asap. Thanks, community.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Is there a good way of upgrading Ur pick levels other than mining?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Forums_Random737

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
No. I think only mining. It takes a long time to /prestige, like Gens.

Wizzardness

Is there a good way of upgrading Ur pick levels other than mining?
Use explosive enchant until your pickaxe is level 10.
Once u get Level 10 pickaxe, bu right clicking your pickaxe press the button u showed " Prestige pickaxe " and obtaine Prestige 1 on your pickaxe.
When your pickaxe is Pickaxe Prestige 1 (PP1), Max your Jackhammer enchant to level 1000 ( max for PP1 ) , and right click your pickaxe, on the bottom left there is button *disable enchants* and disable Explosive enchant. From now on just run and grind blocks while Jackhammer keeps procking and this upgrades your pickaxe really fast.
For extra speed i suggest u get Jackhammer gems. U can find those gem boxes while mining and getting specific raw block numbers. Other option to get those gem boxes is to open /expshop, and buying those gem boxes with exp. -- EXP shouldn't be a problem, as doing /quests u will get pretty high chance of getting big amounts of EXP.
For additional boost i suggest u go grind Soul gems in Soul cave and use those soul gems to upgrade pickaxe enchant "Soul Luck" whitch gives u a massive boost on procking pickaxe enchants.

If u got more questions let me know down below, will try to answer (if any) as fast as possible. Happy mining <3

bas

Addicted Member
yo dude, in case u wanna play prisons, u gotta come up to the jartexnetwork server and click prison in the server menu. ;) 🍆 🤤

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
For further info you can visit JartexNetwork wiki which explains in great detail or if you have chat color ask people about stuff yk