Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hypixel or jartex thebridge

do you prefer hypixel or jartex bridge

• hypixel

• jartex

Results are only viewable after voting.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
hi guys which server did bridge the best, the most popular server in the world or the cracked server that stole the walls from the most popular server in the world and named in "the bridge"

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Even tho I havent play any of those mentioned gamemodes
I will go ahead and vote for Jartex
:jartex:

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Jartex original the bridge, even though they got it from McGamerZone. It’s the best.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
When bridge was announced, everyone was so hyped because we thought we'd actually get the hypixel gamemode. Then they released the Cores gamemode from a german mc server, and everyone was just mad.

Hypixel Bridge is definitely the better version since its a quick fast paced minigame

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hypixel bridge should not be added as a seperate gamemode, rather it should be added to practice as one of its minigame.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hypixel bridge should not be added as a seperate gamemode, rather it should be added to practice as one of its minigame.
i disagree, bridge is more than capable of being its own gamemode (ALTHOUGH jartex's playercount is too low for another gamemode) but this wasn't a suggestion, just a poll

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
bridge is more than capable of being its own gamemode
I could say the same for UHC but here we are
At a particular moment on hypixel if bedwars is getting 20000 players then at the same time TheBridge gets about 1600 players while UHC gets about 1400 players
And Jartex had UHC too which was pretty great but no players showed up, so I doubt this type of TheBridge will get any success
Also I may be wrong but TheBridge sounds like 1v1 bedwars to me
Thats why it should be in practice
Dont get me wrong but what I mean to say here is no one is really going to play bridge hoping to get on leaderboard or wanting to get cosmetics in it, but rather as a practice round before actual bedwars game or just to challenge someone to 1v1 after a bedwars game

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
i could write an essay for bridge being its own gamemode but this is a poll im not suggesting they add bridge

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Hello.
Hypixel Bridge and Jartex TheBridge are completely different so in my opinion it's not even possible to choose.
But still if I need to, I'll better choose Hypixel Bridge as it's more fun for me.
Best regards!