Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Iron Balance

Ryofi000

Does your iron balance reset every month?
I had 500 iron last month from voting and now its gone

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
iron balance reset every 14 days because iron is free to get and it rival gold in economy systems. Like i can almost buy diamond rank if iron balance didn't got rested last month and it's pretty unfair for the p2w players if iron didn't get rested since they actually pay for what they get

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Does your iron balance reset every month?
I had 500 iron last month from voting and now its gone
Like the others stated iron vanishes every 2 days (14days), if you were trying to get a rank or anything else, try this method, Vote for every single day and get 1500 iron for the month, but DO NOT claim them UNTILL THE VERY LAST DAY OF THE MONTH. This will help you keep the 1500 iron for the 1st 2 weeks of the new month which will help you keep ur 1500 iron and get extra 500 iron from tht months voting. Which leads to 2000 iron.

Hope this helps :)

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
Like the others stated iron vanishes every 2 days (14days), if you were trying to get a rank or anything else, try this method, Vote for every single day and get 1500 iron for the month, but DO NOT claim them UNTILL THE VERY LAST DAY OF THE MONTH. This will help you keep the 1500 iron for the 1st 2 weeks of the new month which will help you keep ur 1500 iron and get extra 500 iron from tht months voting. Which leads to 2000 iron.

Hope this helps :)
tell me how to get 4k irons

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
iron balance reset every 14 days because iron is free to get and it rival gold in economy systems. Like i can almost buy diamond rank if iron balance didn't got rested last month and it's pretty unfair for the p2w players if iron didn't get rested since they actually pay for what they get

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
i already answered it

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
why are u copying me