Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Iron Balance

Ryofi000

Does your iron balance reset every month?
I had 500 iron last month from voting and now its gone

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
iron balance reset every 14 days because iron is free to get and it rival gold in economy systems. Like i can almost buy diamond rank if iron balance didn't got rested last month and it's pretty unfair for the p2w players if iron didn't get rested since they actually pay for what they get
This is stated by _Nightmare_ _Nightmare_ ✌️ :D

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
iron balance reset every 14 days because iron is free to get and it rival gold in economy systems. Like i can almost buy diamond rank if iron balance didn't got rested last month and it's pretty unfair for the p2w players if iron didn't get rested since they actually pay for what they get

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
do not repeat my statement bro

wjdxo

I think it's right to disappear in a month, because if you don't have this function, you can just vote a lot to get a rank, but there's no point in buying a rank using money, so I think the jartex server is a good function because it has a lot of losses.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

Ryofi000

Idrk how to get 4k iron (im guessing you want diamond or smth like tht) but im pretty sure you to utilize glitches and u need a perm acc to use all the 7 voting links
What do you mean perm account? How do I get a perm account. The 2nd voting link never works. Can you explain why

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
What do you mean perm account? How do I get a perm account. The 2nd voting link never works. Can you explain why
Perm account i mean, a actual minecraft account from mojang. And 2nd link is buged for everyone so dw abt tht