Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is jartex better or pika?

Jartex or pika?

• Total voters

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
well every person has their own opinion In my opinion Jartex is the Best less hacker, friendly community, Active staff

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
Jartex>>>>Pika Pika to ezz Jartex have more sweats and most of pika sweats are alr Jartex mains ☠️ and yeah hypixel copy EW EW
Good work on the poll tho GL ✌️

- In terms of coloration, Jartex is better than Pika
- Pika community is more revered than Jartex community (thanks to Indians ofc)
- Jartex network provides more original setting than Pika network
- Pika network is more friendly than Jartex network (some kids and cringe Indian streamers can be excluded from the friendly player list)
- Jartex has better and experienced yet obscure players, whereas Pika network has inept yet absurdly popular players.

At the end of the day, which is the better server? Personally, I'd select Jartex network since it's the server I'm more familiar with for last 4 years despite being inactive.

Nootus

Suspended
pika network is much better. EVen though jartex is decebnt, he jarte xstaff team: 1. support paedophiles 2. have aids 3. ban legit players

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
For me, definitely Pika. More players play there, and that's why mini-games are more fun and you don't have to wait long for all the players to join. By the end, I appreciate the factions at 1.20 where 50 players play every day and that season is long over.

Maybe my rating is quite inclined towards Piku when that I spent more than 6 years on Pika network :D