Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is jartex better or pika?

Jartex or pika?

• Total voters

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
As a skywars player, jartex skywars is way better than pika, pika skywars is awful, non ranked can't vote for the modes which makes it even less fair, there is an ender pearl kit with no cooldown making it so easy to kill a player if you really want to target them, the maps are a bit unique though i will give them that, but jartex is way better at least when it comes to skywars

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hello there. I hope you're having a great day:)

I think JartexNetwork is better for some reasons.. Firstly, no i dont hate Pika entirely, but its not the greatest. While i get sometimes 60-100 ping on Jartex, i get 250-300 on Pika.. Pika does have alot more players, but their skill is bad. If you compare Pika's players with ours, you would see alot of difference. We have alot of skilled members. Secondly, Jartex has an amazing and active Staff-Team. Pika does too, but not that active.. I sometimes play bedwars on Pika, and face alot of hackers and find out that no Staff-Member is online. Thirdly, i think that Pika beats jartex in 1 thing. Which is, having alot more gamemodes. While, i think that every proffesional server has a practice gamemode. The management team, decided to remove practicr jartex, which made me kind of sad.. Sometimes, when pika isn't laggy, i play practice there, due to the remove of practice in jartex.
Overall, this is my personal/honest opinion.. Everyone has his/her opinion!
Enjoy your time and have a good one:)

Best regards,
~Vain

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
For me, definitely Pika. More players play there, and that's why mini-games are more fun and you don't have to wait long for all the players to join. By the end, I appreciate the factions at 1.20 where 50 players play every day and that season is long over.

Maybe my rating is quite inclined towards Piku when that I spent more than 6 years on Pika network :D
a pretty small but big community like jartex is really comfortable for anyone cause there isint a lot of people so u won’t feel unwanted and there is a good amount of player so u will fell wanted

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
- In terms of coloration, Jartex is better than Pika
- Pika community is more revered than Jartex community (thanks to Indians ofc)
- Jartex network provides more original setting than Pika network
- Pika network is more friendly than Jartex network (some kids and cringe Indian streamers can be excluded from the friendly player list)
- Jartex has better and experienced yet obscure players, whereas Pika network has inept yet absurdly popular players.

At the end of the day, which is the better server? Personally, I'd select Jartex network since it's the server I'm more familiar with for last 4 years despite being inactive.
Kids targetting Indians 🤓

Flowyt13

IGN
__FlowYt13
Tbh Pika has a lot of hacker!!
But jartex remove practice mode which is not good imo!
Both servers are good!!
But imo Jartex Better!!

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
Tbh Pika has a lot of hacker!!
But jartex remove practice mode which is not good imo!
Both servers are good!!
But imo Jartex Better!!
Pika bros have +1 block reach idk why skiill diff?

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
Hello there. I hope you're having a great day:)

I think JartexNetwork is better for some reasons.. Firstly, no i dont hate Pika entirely, but its not the greatest. While i get sometimes 60-100 ping on Jartex, i get 250-300 on Pika.. Pika does have alot more players, but their skill is bad. If you compare Pika's players with ours, you would see alot of difference. We have alot of skilled members. Secondly, Jartex has an amazing and active Staff-Team. Pika does too, but not that active.. I sometimes play bedwars on Pika, and face alot of hackers and find out that no Staff-Member is online. Thirdly, i think that Pika beats jartex in 1 thing. Which is, having alot more gamemodes. While, i think that every proffesional server has a practice gamemode. The management team, decided to remove practicr jartex, which made me kind of sad.. Sometimes, when pika isn't laggy, i play practice there, due to the remove of practice in jartex.
Overall, this is my personal/honest opinion.. Everyone has his/her opinion!
Enjoy your time and have a good one:)

Best regards,
~Vain
bro talking this waaay too seriously

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod
One dude in solo bw was defending my bed and bro tried to kill me when i respawned.