Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex the best server u can ever play in

doro666

Just here to say something for everyone saying Jartex server is TRASH dude go check hypixle and compare it to jartex hypixle got more hackers JARTEX is Heaven .

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Tha- No. Just no. Hypixel literally is the worst server. Their Anti-Cheat could be compared to literal doo doo water and THAT would be better than it.
If you want some proof that Hypixel is ass, here ya go.

View: https://youtu.be/Me2AowlUVEs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJqazSq830

I understand that Hypixel is a big server and stuff like that but... SERIOUSLY? 80 BLOCKS?! Come on now, and you say it's a good server? Don't make me laugh.

At least Jartex's Anti-Cheat is actually doing it's job now. I haven't found a single hacker in the past 3 days! And that is surprising on it's own. But if you go 1 game on Hypixel's The Pit or UHC without a Hacker then holy hell you are a lucky person.
you obviously haven't played a lot lol, and jartex's ac has already false detected literally almost every active player. also watchdog bans in waves. not trying to say watchdog is good or anything, it's not and jartex ac is probably better at detecting hacks

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
you obviously haven't played a lot lol, and jartex's ac has already false detected literally almost every active player. also watchdog bans in waves. not trying to say watchdog is good or anything, it's not and jartex ac is probably better at detecting hacks
Even in some of the ban-waves, a handful of real legit players get banned with them. And while they do mainly ban in waves, they still do ban players individually. I can even prove that using my friend for an example, he logged on and hacked on it.

Sad thing is, dude was able to play for 3 weeks using 8 blocks of reach. 8 BLOCKS OF REACH.

He did the same on Jartex and after an hour, he got banned for 24 hours! Like, c'mon now. Really? 8 BLOCKS OF REACH!? That's honestly so dumb smh.

So even if they do ban in waves, a ton of hackers are still playing every day! Banning in waves is just a dumb thing to do in general. Since the hacker is already getting banned, why not do it now? It'll save you so many players and save other's time as well!

Hypixel is not a good server. They're neglecting their gamemodes and are only going for the one with most players. Skyblock. Every gamemode is basically infested with hackers. And if a cracked server is doing a better job at something a Premium server is doing, then that should be an immediate red flag that that server is complete BS.

There is no argument against what I'm saying. I'm not saying that whatever I say is true, but with all the proof I've given, it's clear that Hypixel is both a trash server and are neglecting their players + Gamemodes.

But, if you do have something to say, go ahead! I love a good debate.

<3

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Even in some of the ban-waves, a handful of real legit players get banned with them. And while they do mainly ban in waves, they still do ban players individually. I can even prove that using my friend for an example, he logged on and hacked on it.

Sad thing is, dude was able to play for 3 weeks using 8 blocks of reach. 8 BLOCKS OF REACH.

He did the same on Jartex and after an hour, he got banned for 24 hours! Like, c'mon now. Really? 8 BLOCKS OF REACH!? That's honestly so dumb smh.

So even if they do ban in waves, a ton of hackers are still playing every day! Banning in waves is just a dumb thing to do in general. Since the hacker is already getting banned, why not do it now? It'll save you so many players and save other's time as well!

Hypixel is not a good server. They're neglecting their gamemodes and are only going for the one with most players. Skyblock. Every gamemode is basically infested with hackers. And if a cracked server is doing a better job at something a Premium server is doing, then that should be an immediate red flag that that server is complete BS.

There is no argument against what I'm saying. I'm not saying that whatever I say is true, but with all the proof I've given, it's clear that Hypixel is both a trash server and are neglecting their players + Gamemodes.

<3
what the fuck is the heart for? shut the fuck up lmfao how r u even comparing jartex to hypixel

ILOVEHYPIXEL

totally disagree. almost everyone hacks, plus cracked servers are not secure, plz stop, buy minecraft and play hypixel, mojang will crush you on cracked

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
doro666

doro666

DUDE wtf are you talking about. You are trying to compare a cracked server to a perm server. Also, I got a perm account. After 3 months I will leave Jartex and Join Hypixel. I was banned for 1 year on Hypixel. Because of Drag Clicking 31 to 47 cps.
before u talk TRASH and lets not brind ur case being banned and an ex staff lets just agreee on Hypixle having the Worst staffs and also The worst Anti-cheat ever jartex anti-cheat is the best and better than Hypixle's dude if u dont know a thing or the news about hypixle and their trouble with hackers just dont talk aight ?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
doro666

doro666

totally disagree. almost everyone hacks, plus cracked servers are not secure, plz stop, buy minecraft and play hypixel, mojang will crush you on cracked
WEll first u r biased so dont argues and am not buased am talking based on FACTS

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Seen closet cheaters cheat for months so stfu retard
Yeah, no shit. They're obviously going to be able to bypass since they're... closet cheating. They're playing on low settings that Watchdog or really any Anti-Cheat can't detect. But did I make an argument about them? I'm talking about Blatant cheaters. smh

Please stfu and try to stay on topic. You're honestly being very annoying, Jax.

It's MY OPINION.

G

Gusto

Yeah, no shit. They're obviously going to be able to bypass since they're... closet cheating. They're playing on low settings that Watchdog or really any Anti-Cheat can't detect. But did I make an argument about them? I'm talking about Blatant cheaters. smh

Please stfu and try to stay on topic. You're honestly being very annoying, Jax.

It's MY OPINION.
We need good staff that can screenshare for closet cheaters

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
as cracked, yes jartex is the best

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee

<3
First of all I'm not trying to defend watchdog it is shit. 8 blocks of reach for 3 weeks, yeah okay if that happened that is a bit stupid, but it's only a single case. I doubt a 100 people could use 8 blocks of reach for 3 weeks. Also, he got banned for 24 hours. You don't ban someone for 24 hours if you are 100% sure they are hacking. They were looking for more ac devs a few months ago I think, so they are obviously trying to fix the problem.

The reason they ban in waves is to make it harder for client developers to bypass watchdog. If they banned as soon as they detected a hack, client developers would instantly know what hack was detected, and would be able to bypass the check much easier, making a server side anti cheat isn't easy. That's not as big a problem for servers like jartex as client developers don't really test their clients there. They try to bypass the big servers like hypixel, cubecraft, etc.

I don't think they are neglecting their gamemodes, it's just that they do not have enough developers to give them all frequent updates. Also, they are a business, they aren't gonna hire more devs to update turbo kart racers or some shit that no one plays. While hypixel could do better, you are saying jartex is better than hypixel? Jartex barely updates at all. When they do update, they've spent 10 minutes configuring something or installed a new plugin. When hypixel updates, they've spent days developing a plugin for it. Jartex also has several hundred dollar P2W ranks that are seperate for each server. Jartex neglects players and is about the money a lot more than hypixel.

Watchdog is better than whatever anticheat jartex is using. In the like 40 games I've played on hypixel I've only seen 1 hacker. In 40 games on jartex (my friend) encountered ~32. Although part of that is that hypixel is a premium server and jartex isn't.