Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex the best server u can ever play in

doro666

Just here to say something for everyone saying Jartex server is TRASH dude go check hypixle and compare it to jartex hypixle got more hackers JARTEX is Heaven .

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Comparing the server Anti-Cheats is different from comparing the servers itself. JartexBOT JartexBOT , you're now saying: "jArTeX hAS A bETtEr aNtIChEAt sO iTs bEtTeR"
please use brain

G

Gusto

you just cant compare biggest premium server to small cracked server (But jartex is the best cracked server :)) you just cant.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Comparing the server Anti-Cheats is different from comparing the servers itself. JartexBOT JartexBOT , you're now saying: "jArTeX hAS A bETtEr aNtIChEAt sO iTs bEtTeR"
please use brain
That is what I meant to do in the first place, reading back what I was saying made me seem like I'm comparing the servers in general. That isn't what I meant to do, I'm just calling out how crappy Hypixel's Anti-Cheat is and comparing it to Jartex's, which I see how that would be ridiculous. But if you saw the evidence I provided, you'll see where I'm coming from. But yeah, Hypixel in general is a better server than Jartex, but Jartex (In my opinion) wins in the Anti-Cheat argument.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
you just cant compare biggest premium server to small cracked server (But jartex is the best cracked server :)) you just cant.
I'll just quote what I said above to Xplode

"That is what I meant to do in the first place, reading back what I was saying made me seem like I'm comparing the servers in general. That isn't what I meant to do, I'm just calling out how crappy Hypixel's Anti-Cheat is and comparing it to Jartex's, which I see how that would be ridiculous. But if you saw the evidence I provided, you'll see where I'm coming from. But yeah, Hypixel, in general, is a better server than Jartex, but Jartex (In my opinion) wins in the Anti-Cheat argument."

Jumpi11

Hypixel is the biggest Minecraft server right now. So hypixel has a much higher budget then Jartex and even tho jartex is still competing, Yes hypixel is the best server but if jartex would have the same player count and budget/donators then I think jartex would easily win. Jartex takes A minigame that already exists and makes it better with there own little twist