Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lost Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

QPandasDamiankul

Hello friends. I have a problem. My email account was stolen 6 months ago and now I can't log in to Jartex to verify my account,. My rank is gone, please return my account from the bottom of my heart. I had a rank SkyGod Qpandas SkyLord Nintendos skydonor Damiankul. I bought a lot of things from buy shop.played on your server for a long time.I was punished for which I paid the penalty please do not ignore me and help me,.I love Jartex

Solution
They ignore me :(

I've been writing to them for a long time and nobody pays attention to me . Please Help me :( ;(
Hello QPandasDamiankul QPandasDamiankul ,

Staff don't have all day to heed to your Issues.
Staff, like everyone else don't have all day to heed everyone's queries. It's not about attention it's about the Proof you've got regarding the problem, and some patience. Without proof nothing's possible. You can't just expect to say "hi i lost my account can i get it back pls" and get it back. Please try to be somewhat understanding, these precautions are here to keep the system up and running.
  • Sr.Mod's don't usually have time to go through every single issue that everyone has since they have other things to do as...

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
So you are saying that you cannot login through the ign Qpandas? You don't need email to login btw.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Ohh I get it now, you cannot login through your old Jartex website account because it got stolen?

Status
Not open for further replies.