Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lost Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

QPandasDamiankul

Hello friends. I have a problem. My email account was stolen 6 months ago and now I can't log in to Jartex to verify my account,. My rank is gone, please return my account from the bottom of my heart. I had a rank SkyGod Qpandas SkyLord Nintendos skydonor Damiankul. I bought a lot of things from buy shop.played on your server for a long time.I was punished for which I paid the penalty please do not ignore me and help me,.I love Jartex

Solution
They ignore me :(

I've been writing to them for a long time and nobody pays attention to me . Please Help me :( ;(
Hello QPandasDamiankul QPandasDamiankul ,

Staff don't have all day to heed to your Issues.
Staff, like everyone else don't have all day to heed everyone's queries. It's not about attention it's about the Proof you've got regarding the problem, and some patience. Without proof nothing's possible. You can't just expect to say "hi i lost my account can i get it back pls" and get it back. Please try to be somewhat understanding, these precautions are here to keep the system up and running.
  • Sr.Mod's don't usually have time to go through every single issue that everyone has since they have other things to do as...

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
Multiple replies have been deleted due to them containing confidential information. As Disabledaccount Disabledaccount mentioned, request a password reset in the given link QPandasDamiankul QPandasDamiankul

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, QPandasDamiankul!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Bene_e

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
QPandasDamiankul

QPandasDamiankul

Do I have to write in the forum again? How much more "? Everything again and again every day "" ??? So what ?
Understand me I have given a lot of money in the server for all the options do not I deserve to be returned the wound? And for what was my wound taken away, can you explain? I have not done anything.
I write in discord of SRMOD and I get a lot of ignorance.
Please I love this server and don't want to play anywhere else. You know me.
Thank you for your time and I sincerely ask you to be lenient with my request
With Respect and Respect QPandas

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, QPandasDamiankul!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Bene_e
bene_e bene_e Lock the thread with it please.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
QPandasDamiankul

QPandasDamiankul

What has been decided? My SkyGod rank in SkyBlock Dream has not been returned to me yet ? Help me guys don't ignore me

Status
Not open for further replies.