Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Not getting island shards after completing quests.

YugDaPro

Hello,

My ign is YugDaPro and I am level 40. I completed the level 40 quest but didnt get 15 island shards which I should get. I got a quest
loot crate and a cookie but didnt get 15 island shards nor in form of amethyst shards neither directly in account. I live in a co-op island and the same thing happened with my friend who plays on my island with ign GamerLion13. If this is a glitch/bug please fix it and return my 15 island shards in my account.

Thank You,
YugDaPro

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Were you expecting them from a lootcrate you got from the quest, or after completing the quest, one of the rewards you should have gotten was shards? can you clairfy?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Y

YugDaPro

The level 40 quest has 2 rewards - a quest loot crate and 15 island shards. I completed the quest but I just got a quest loot crate and not the island shards. I dont know if it is a glitch/bug but the quest has guaranteed reward of 15 island shards which I have not got.

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 , please see and try it yourself. We are all struggling

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
What?! Many tried and the only shards I got were from crate keys. Anyways, thanks for your involvement.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
If it still doesn't work make a bug report