Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Not getting island shards after completing quests.

YugDaPro

Hello,

My ign is YugDaPro and I am level 40. I completed the level 40 quest but didnt get 15 island shards which I should get. I got a quest
loot crate and a cookie but didnt get 15 island shards nor in form of amethyst shards neither directly in account. I live in a co-op island and the same thing happened with my friend who plays on my island with ign GamerLion13. If this is a glitch/bug please fix it and return my 15 island shards in my account.

Thank You,
YugDaPro

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
The staff had recieved shards. So I think it only works for some players. All I know is it did not work for me :(
So its a bug most likely or yall have done something wrong while claiming the shards

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
No, I swear I have not. It literally said quest complete. Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 , how did u get the shards?

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I have reported it as bugs but its still unassigned. Hope they do it soon and compensate us with 15 island shards.
Yeah just patiently wait for a week or so, it will be checked.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Y

YugDaPro

Its been a month since they updated this bug as unassigned and its still unassigned. My friend recently completed lv 40 quest but he also didnt get 15 island shards.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Its been a month since they updated this bug as unassigned and its still unassigned. My friend recently completed lv 40 quest but he also didnt get 15 island shards.
Please talk about this to staff then, they will forward this issue to developers so that it would be fixed, ShadowBox ShadowBox sorry for pinging u once again, but one month is long, can you please forward his report to some dev?