Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Playtime Leaderboards

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
SolidPrep​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Playtime Leaderboards​

Suggestion Details:
What is a "Playtime Leaderboard":
Playtime leaderboards are leaderboards that show how much time players have spent in a specific gamemode, this will be a top 10 leaderboard, the higher time the player has spent in a gamemode, the higher position they will have.
Introduction:
Currently, in minigames, Bedwars for example: there are total 5 leaderboards- Finals, Wins, Beds, Winstreak and Level. We need one more leaderboard i.e Playtime, most of the minigames players who play minigames regularly are curious that how much time they've spent on their favorite gamemode. Also, players need it because it can be a new way to compete among players

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's something that is useful for minigames players.

Extra Information:
Extra info:
I am aware that we can ask the staff members for our playtime, and after all I'm asking for a leaderboards of it.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
(Although I wouldn't mind players being able to see their in-game time)
Why'd you downvote it then? I wrote it because I didn't know how will it improve the server, and my suggestion is not “useless”, if it doesn't boost the server's player count it doesn't mean that the suggestion is useless.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
first of all, as saturaxion said, it was already denied.
That suggestion and my suggestion are completely different.
Even you, the creator, as you stated, cannot think of a way this suggestion would improve the server. Which says a lot.
Everything doesn't improve the server, it's a thing that can be useful, but if something doesn't improve the server, it doesn't mean the thing is of no use. Recently “hot bar manager” was added, did it boost the server's player count? No? But still it doesn't mean that it's useless, it's a useful thing, my suggestion is same as that.

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
I never said "No player count boost = useless" The "hot bar manager" you talked about, is quite useful, I really like to sort my inventory, and having it done automatically for me just makes it faster overall. However what you said, doesn't contribute to the server in any way, and if you read my first message again, I said "I'm sure it would boost Jartex's player count late at night, although a high player count doesn't matter if they're all AFK". That being said, I won't change my mind and I won't make any more comments about this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
However what you said, doesn't contribute to the server in any way
It's something that's useful for minigames players, I don't know what are you talking about.
I said "I'm sure it would boost Jartex's player count late at night,
Why would you downvote it if you think that it will help the server? Makes no sense tbh.

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
I really don't see what's the point of this, I don't think "players nolifing the specific gamemode" could in any way make the server better, it's useless. I'm sure it would boost Jartex's player count late at night, although there's no point in that if the gamemodes are dead anyways.

(Although I wouldn't mind players being able to see their in-game time)
Hellow there!
my reasons are the same as divertente

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would downvote it (-1)

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

Aevuh

Hello Prep,
Thanks for your interest in trying to improve JartexNetwork by making this suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due the following reasons:

Downside:
this won't be a challenge anymore. New players will appear and wont have any point since there is more than 100 players that played 4 or 5 years ago.

Put in mind that downvoting doesnt always mean that the suggestion is bad, rather than that downvoting it means that the suggestion needs to have more details and elaborations.

BYEYE

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Hello Prep,
Thanks for your interest in trying to improve JartexNetwork by making this suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due the following reasons:

Downside:
this won't be a challenge anymore. New players will appear and wont have any point since there is more than 100 players that played 4 or 5 years ago.

Put in mind that downvoting doesnt always mean that the suggestion is bad, rather than that downvoting it means that the suggestion needs to have more details and elaborations.

BYEYE
You upvoted it before, what made you change your decision 😔
1691941575934.png

Aevuh

I looked forward to it, and I found that this is something that would potentially make no change on the server's system.

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
Upvote (+1)
I have upvoted your suggestion.
Good luck.

~Evergreen_MC
(Why there is 0 votes)