Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Discord Role on Discord for assistance chat supporters

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft Username:
not_Nuggets​

What is your suggestion's title?
Role on Discord for assistance chat supporters​

Suggestion Details:
Hello everyone, Nuggets here.
Disclaimer, I am very drunk so this might not make any sense. I thought I had a high alc tolerance but it turns out 1 glass (yes, glass) of vodka wil make me very crazy.

So we just saw the introduction of "Console Support" role for staff, yet the player to staff ratio (L + ratio, yb = better) who actually support players in assistance chat is much in favor of the players. I see many players of the community helping players in assistance chat, way more than actual staff, and they get no credit for actually providin the support or fix for an issue. Right now the only real "reward" is a better chance at becoming staff, which is nice, but I think the ones not going for staff should receive a role to commemorate them.

So, I present to you, the "Assistance Helper" (name can be worked on, I cant think of a good name).
This role will be given to a few people on the day of its release, mainly very active assistance chat helpers.

Staff (I am assuming SrMods) will view the channel now and then, and if players actively help in assistance chat, and maybe have a message requirement (which doesnt include asking for actual help), will receive the role. I was also thinking of an actual vouch system, which is basically a discord command a player can execute that gives 1 point to the player who helped them. Maybe something along the lines of /thank *Message Link*.

Why a message link?
So that the player who needs assistance doesnt just thank someone else.
Dont get me wrong, Roda or Thiemo will have to make this feature non-abusable, and there should be an appropriate punishment of thanking someone else.

I also think people who ask for someone to thank them after helping them shouldnt be allowed. Something along the lines of "If that's all the help you need, have a good day, and if you have a second, please use the /thank command and copy this message link : *inputs link*". Grinding for this role will obviously exist, but I dont think someone who is helping someone for the role should get the role. If someone dms the user instead, "hey can u execute this command in assistance chat for me?", they should be punished if the person requiring assistance reports it.

I think I had more ideas for the role, but if any staff wants more information, they can DM me tomorrow when I am either hungover or completely fine. My discord has been changed, it is now Joshh#4071 (the username Josh wasn't available).​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Gives more credit to the active helpers within the community.​

Extra Information:
Somehow my spelling is brilliant.​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello not_Nuggets,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
+1.

Would be a good addition for other people who likes to help people and at the same time they get rewards for what they're doing.
Kind Regards,
- ShirakamiKazuo

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Joshh,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Role on Discord for assistance chat supporters” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!