Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Santa Set Giving Perma Saturation & Bear mask completely immune to slowness :)

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DaddyZoiko​

What is your suggestion's title?
Santa Set Giving Perma Saturation & Bear mask completely immune to slowness :)

Suggestion Details:
Hello my lovely community of Jartex Network Factions server, in this suggestion I'd like to suggest (obviously) the implementation of permanent saturation to the santa set. As it's known, the Santa set feeds you cookies constantly, though, if someone hits you with starvation he will take your speed for a given amount of time (I think it's about 10 seconds) before santa feeds you the cookies again, maxing your hunger bar. I'm not saying that it's absolutely horrible that you get fed every some seconds but being immune to starvation will be a perfect extra perk for the santa set. (Or at least lower the cooldown on saturation from the santa). 🎅
Lastly, I'd like to suggest that the Bear mask becomes completely immune to slowness, as shown in the title. Not sure whether it's a bug or not, if it is, excuse my suggestion. Though, it's been noticed that you can still get slowed while wearing the bear mask on. 🐻

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A pretty straight forward suggestion that could make the santa kit reach its absolute potential and the bear mask to actually work.​

Extra Information:
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

FadBr0

IGN
FadBro
I'd just say nerf Starvation and make the santa set completely immune to it or smth

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
It dosent have to be a perk, since santa already has enough perks, it can be revamped, which means santa could be immune to starvation and the cookie perk can be removed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DaddyZoiko

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
It dosent have to be a perk, since santa already has enough perks, it can be revamped, which means santa could be immune to starvation and the cookie perk can be removed
Yeah that could work aswell and keep it slightly more balanced

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Bug Report - ACCEPTED

Hello DaddyZoiko,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by reporting bugs.​
I have reviewed your report and I am glad to tell you that this bug has been fixed!​

I hope you will enjoy playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 close this because i can still type in this ;-;

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
why is bro liking but not closing 😭😭

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
As a Trial, I am unable to close suggestions. I've already asked, so patience is required here. It's not something that needs to be done right away, so please don't talk here and wait until someone decides to close it, but if not, leave it alone because it's not a big deal. The suggestion is still pending; otherwise, it would have been accepted or something to indicate that it has been handled. I hope I cleared your problems.
Thank you.

~Thekillerwolf55

Last edited:

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
As a Trial, I am unable to close suggestions. I've already asked, so patience is required here. It's not something that needs to be done right away, so please don't talk here and wait until someone decides to close it, but if not, leave it alone because it's not a big deal. The suggestion is still pending; otherwise, it would have been accepted or something to indicate that it has been handled. I hope I cleared your doubts.
Thank you.

~Thekillerwolf55
ahh ok, me no patience, and you no clear doubts me.