Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Santa Set Giving Perma Saturation & Bear mask completely immune to slowness :)

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DaddyZoiko​

What is your suggestion's title?
Santa Set Giving Perma Saturation & Bear mask completely immune to slowness :)

Suggestion Details:
Hello my lovely community of Jartex Network Factions server, in this suggestion I'd like to suggest (obviously) the implementation of permanent saturation to the santa set. As it's known, the Santa set feeds you cookies constantly, though, if someone hits you with starvation he will take your speed for a given amount of time (I think it's about 10 seconds) before santa feeds you the cookies again, maxing your hunger bar. I'm not saying that it's absolutely horrible that you get fed every some seconds but being immune to starvation will be a perfect extra perk for the santa set. (Or at least lower the cooldown on saturation from the santa). šŸŽ…
Lastly, I'd like to suggest that the Bear mask becomes completely immune to slowness, as shown in the title. Not sure whether it's a bug or not, if it is, excuse my suggestion. Though, it's been noticed that you can still get slowed while wearing the bear mask on. šŸ»

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
A pretty straight forward suggestion that could make the santa kit reach its absolute potential and the bear mask to actually work.​

Extra Information:
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, DaddyZoiko​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. Your suggestion was added a while ago!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1