Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Seasonal Highlights: A Closer Look

ELBEDO

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ELBEDO
I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the recent season that kicked off last Friday. Personally, I enjoyed it, specially the new quest system! (This marks the beginning of a new series where I'll create threads at the start of each upcoming season for open discussions and opinions ofc for no reason at all 👀)

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ELBEDO

ELBEDO

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ELBEDO
me personally i just happy falso got freed and also W quest ngl #madlions
I also like how bug abusers are getting punished and all love to our staff members <3 #MadLions

Demonic_Lioness

Donator
Donator
Highlights

Quests (doing them is fun rewards are ok)
Events (PVPers only not really designed for non pvpers)
Transfer items (good selection of items)
Soulshop items (good selection of items)
Pickaxes with abilities (nice to mine with)
The new setup of enchants on picks (losing the enchants that were useless was good however veinmeiner should go)

Lowlights

Quests are ok however there is a clerical error on them that confuses people eg is it white clay or is it the color of the quest as an example.

Lootboxes arent the best when you get a high percentage of enchant books low tiers in them mainly i think donators got a bad deal there considering the amount of gold it requires to even buy.

Prestiging a pick from crates with abilities on them or from transfer at start ie that only have explosion 1k takes too long for one level.

Transfer shop should only allow a player to buy 5 items max to make it fair on all those other players who are trying to buy.

Fortune enchant is way overpriced 26m when u get to p2-3 im not sure why this one would be overpriced maybe an error in calculation

Im sure there are many more that will pop up in this forum from people about prison this is only my contribution towards it :)

MarlPhicky

Positive points:

Quests : This is an interesting addition, as previously the levels were too repetitive and hadn't been touched up for a long time. The fact that clear objectives and an attractive list of possible rewards are given really makes you want to do them every day.

Pickaxes with special characteristics: This is a really nice addition, it's a change from the last few seasons. Having boosters included in a pickaxe will change the way you farm in the game.

The shop transfer: A shop that contains more or less good stuff, it's a shame that there's a predefined stock and that there's no purchase limit per player, it would be more accessible for other players.

The farmer hoe: An item that stands out from the rest because it's the only way to farm, and can be obtained in the transfer shop.

Negative points:

Changing keys: The fact that they removed the permanent god crate ranks disappointed a lot of players including me.

Events: An addition dedicated specifically to pvp players and not passive players and located in the most active combat zone.

Changes to several item prices: From what I've heard, the prices for increasing certain enchantments in the deck are very excessive, such as the fortune enchantment.

Enchanted books can only be obtained in the transfer shop. To improve your farmer hoe, you have to connect at times that are a little complicated depending on your country's time zone in order to hope to get a tiny part of the item in the shop before other players from other rather comfortable time zones raid the shop.

That, of course, was my opinion of this promising start to the season, and I look forward to see your other opinions! :D

Sandzox

Hello,

Im kinda bored and want to share my opinion with y'all.

Since Prison got revamped from Money GTop to Beacons GTop, everything almost changed.

A lot of bugs which includes the nerfs of the Gkits like Treasure, Crate etc.
Not to mention that they changed the Containers to Minecarts in some periods, which weren't opening.

Lets talk about the PvP System.
As every season there are bugs included "damage bugs" that 1 hit you, aswell as Outposts that cant be capped really.
The Anticheat isnt great either but luckily the last seasons we got more attention from
the staff members, which we can be grateful.

Special Thanks to the Staff Members Djim and Daviddabaran that they took their time to ban cheaters that have been spotted for seasons.
Especially Ban Evaders and Bug Abusers.

Next up are the Keys and Lootboxes.
What really shocked me is, not being able to obtain any permanent rank from the God Keys.
Lets not talk about the Ultra Keys, I think that we can all agree that the Rare Keys are slightly better.
The seasonal Keys are good, i mean atleast better than the Lootboxes 😂.
The Lootboxes are a shame. The price that is being asked for it, is also not really nice. The only thing what's good (which we can only get from it) are the Tags and the Private Mine.

The Soul Cave, ...
definitely needs to get revamped. Half of the Soul Gems in the first floor aren't even farmable.
The other floors are okay. Im not really sure what they were thinking to put most of the soul gems on the surface.
We don't have any Jump Boost neither are we monkeys. 💀

For most of the players, we all remember this map. Slightly just throwing the same maps back and forth, from Pika to Jartex, from Jartex to Pika.

We hope for some changes there too.

In conclusion, there's always something to fix but the main things should be really considered.
I mostly did write only the negative aspects.

I hope you all like it.
If i forgot something, feel free to answer to this message.

Sincerely,
Sandzox. 🥰

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
The season was doing great and I liked the new quest and token system, some days after the reset I got banned for legitimately mining with a Resource pet.
Almost every single season I get false banned and then ghosted.
This server is a JOKE.Screenshot_20231205_182748_Gallery.jpg