Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Seasonal Highlights: A Closer Look

ELBEDO

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ELBEDO
I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the recent season that kicked off last Friday. Personally, I enjoyed it, specially the new quest system! (This marks the beginning of a new series where I'll create threads at the start of each upcoming season for open discussions and opinions ofc for no reason at all 👀)

Last edited:

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
Wsg witchall, so I got false banned from thiemo.
Bro banned me for mining blocks with a resource pet.
It's when you're at the top they tryna get u down and ban you.
My big dawg sandzox had this experience a few times already also weiß ich wie es fühlt.
Was myb gonna get gtop #1 but sadly the ban me sprečio da getujem gtop1
Gl hf on the gtop elbedo !

Sandzox

Wsg witchall, so I got false banned from thiemo.
Bro banned me for mining blocks with a resource pet.
It's when you're at the top they tryna get u down and ban you.
My big dawg sandzox had this experience a few times already also weiß ich wie es fühlt.
Was myb gonna get gtop #1 but sadly the ban me sprečio da getujem gtop1
Gl hf on the gtop elbedo !
Dear Zekko,

I definitely know how you feel, man. Ive been through all that, you know what I mean.
I hope u get unbanned as soon as possible. Remember bro, its always the good hearted people that get unfairly banned.
Im always behind u. ❤️

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Neat idea, will be fun to compare this with future seasons. See how our criticisms aged.

Positive:
Tokenshop items being fixed.
Rerolls not being removed whenever an account leaves the server.
Milestone alert works as intended, and will remind you if ignored without spamming your chat.
Quests: A new experience sink, which is great for players that are reasonably done with their prisoner minesuits.

Neutral:
Star Loot Crates's experience nerf: While I grudgingly understand that 195,000 minimum experience is a large amount, a maximum of 10,000 experience for the rarest tier (VI) feels underwhelming. It's *kind of* reasonably scaled to quests, which is fine, but it was a sudden and unannounced drop.

Jackhammer shift to P1: It's an interesting change, and makes prestiging picks that start with a low (under 1-2k) Explosive level more of a challenge.

Tokengreed: Please explain how this works. It's been years.

Mystery Treasure Crates: Scrolls meta is dead, long live Bomb meta. Please tweak the reward rarity for bombs somewhat. Also, the appeal of the Mystery Gkit was 'unofficially' getting items from other gkits or otherwise hard to get items. This season, that was removed unannounced. What niche does this gkit now fill?

Quests: Nowhere does it say that mining quests are "rawblock" only. Also, the chat message tells you to run "/quest" while only "/quests" is a valid command.

SuperLuckyBlock: I hate to see it go, but I love to watch it leave.

Negative:
Cratekey reward changes. Specifically, removing permanent ranks from the God crate keys. This is just an instinctive reaction, but cratekeys have been the biggest possibility for free-to-play players to obtain permanent perks (ranks, commands). Commands themselves are underwhelming, but ranks both streamline gameplay and overall improve your experience.
- There are new ways of getting permanent ranks, but they're locked behind hypercompetitive mechanics (/events) or are otherwise unrealistic for a casual player to achieve (/quests? - I know they give seasonal keys, not sure if permanent ranks outright). I understand you want ranks to be a dedicated challenge to achieve, and it's difficult balancing for both casual and competitive players. Permanent Thug rank from the Afk crates is great, but it's less exciting than a potentially higher rank. It also specifically requires you don't get to enjoy the game if you want to get a rank in this way, it's a chore.
- I understand that with keys becoming more accessible, people would be less inclined to buy a rank. I also understand that you have added other ways to get ranks. The problem is, this feels like punishing players for using a game mechanic. You made something more accessible, then backtracked. Seasonal ranks are all well and good, but why not at least dangle the possibility? It'll even trigger the sunk cost fallacy for some players, making them spend real money to get that stupid rank they spent 16 stacks of keys to get why are there so many pv vouchers and money/token rewards permanent rank.
- - Again, I recognize you've replaced permanent ranks from gkeys with /quests, but those are both less accessible and potentially you can only get a permanent rank from a seasonal crate reward. Aka a big setup and investment for a chance for a chance.

Seasonal bundle: Sponsored by Generic [Ethnicity] Parents telling you to unplug device and read book.

Crop Experience: I was promised Crop Experience. I have not received Crop Experience. Gamer Rage.

Quests: Like others said, some quests are either mislabeled or disabled. Epic quests from /milestones are apparently broken.

tl;dr: There is none, just click on the boxes above.
Thanks!

Last edited: