Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Seeking Advice: How to collect Brains in Jartex Network Minecraft?

I've been playing on the Jartex Network Minecraft server recently and I'm facing a challenge. I'm trying to acquire brains in the game, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I've searched around, but haven't found a clear answer yet.

If any experienced players or knowledgeable community members could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Could you please share any tips, strategies, or specific methods to obtain brains in the Jartex Network Minecraft server?

Looking forward to your suggestions and advice. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
First thing you would want to do is max out brain drop chances
Next thing you do is max out brain capacity
Then get final kills, do contracts, do missions for actually earning brains
You can also get brains by trading them for coins
Only use for coins is to upgrade brain drop chances/capacity, upgrade talents and get brains
You can get coins by playing, doing missions, doing contracts and opening vote crates
You can get more coins using personal boosters (global too if you can afford)

Lets not forget one final source of brains/coins and thats through clan rewards where you get loads of them

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
First thing you would want to do is max out brain drop chances
Next thing you do is max out brain capacity
Then get final kills, do contracts, do missions for actually earning brains
You can also get brains by trading them for coins
Only use for coins is to upgrade brain drop chances/capacity, upgrade talents and get brains
You can get coins by playing, doing missions, doing contracts and opening vote crates
You can get more coins using personal boosters (global too if you can afford)

Lets not forget one final source of brains/coins and thats through clan rewards where you get loads of them
The same thing I would explain, Finicalfire_ALT Finicalfire_ALT This is correct way to get loads of brains

Last edited:

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
I've been playing on the Jartex Network Minecraft server recently and I'm facing a challenge. I'm trying to acquire brains in the game, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it. I've searched around, but haven't found a clear answer yet.

If any experienced players or knowledgeable community members could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Could you please share any tips, strategies, or specific methods to obtain brains in the Jartex Network Minecraft server?

Looking forward to your suggestions and advice. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Best way of getting brains is clans, if u manage to get to top 50 or under top 3 u will get hella many brains.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee

hello there! unfortunately jartex network has a minor side effect of eroding your brain.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
hello there! unfortunately jartex network has a minor side effect of eroding your brain.
đź’€ ... I have no words to type here goofy

ATMOSHPHERE

Addicted Member
IGN
ATMOSHPHERE
He missed one thing " Play duos with a really og player and steal his kills and write sorry before he even types in chat for stealking kills".

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
imo just play the game, I never faced an issue of getting brains. Just play the game you'll get more brains than you expect without even knowing it