Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Spectating Events

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mmmDoughnutzzz

What is the suggestion about?
Spectating Events

Description:
It would be cool if you could spectate events, especially when the big boys are fighting.

It would be as simple as clicking on a button to spectate it, or typing /event spectate or /sumo spectate

This can make a really enjoyable experience who would rather not play, but instead just watch some of the best players on the server fighting.

I know many people with arise saying that there will be too many people, and so you'll hardly be able to see. The solution is making the spectators invisible, just like in bedwars after you die (something I'm very familiar with 😂).
I'm aware that you can spectate a player in an event by doing /spectate player but when they kill their opponent or die, you dont get to watch the rest of it, you only get so see their fight.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Can create a really nice atmosphere of players supporting the event and its participants.

Last edited:

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Isn't there already a command for spectating other players? I'm guessing if there is one it just forces you to join the event. Not a bad idea though, I approve.

NotSharkGamer

yeah its alredy command /spec <players username>, but it would be great if command /event spec would exist

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Isn't there already a command for spectating other players? I'm guessing if there is one it just forces you to join the event. Not a bad idea though, I approve.
Yes, you can spectate a player in an event, but when they kill their opponent or die, you dont get to watch the rest of it, you only get so see their fight

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
yeah its alredy command /spec <players username>, but it would be great if command /event spec would exist
you can spectate a player in an event, but you can only spectate their fight, not the whole event. After they kill someone, you cant watch the rest of the event

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Reasons which were stated above

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
+1 Maybe updating it a bit as its already implemented.

ItzSimoYT

Minecraft Username:
mmmDoughnutzzz

What is the suggestion about?
Spectating Events

Description:
It would be cool if you could spectate events, especially when the big boys are fighting.

It would be as simple as clicking on a button to spectate it, or typing /event spectate or /sumo spectate

This can make a really enjoyable experience who would rather not play, but instead just watch some of the best players on the server fighting.

I know many people with arise saying that there will be too many people, and so you'll hardly be able to see. The solution is making the spectators invisible, just like in bedwars after you die (something I'm very familiar with 😂).
I'm aware that you can spectate a player in an event by doing /spectate player but when they kill their opponent or die, you dont get to watch the rest of it, you only get so see their fight.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Can create a really nice atmosphere of players supporting the event and its participants.
wait, but there isn't already a command like this for the event on the practice?