Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staff can you NOT CAMP SURVIVAL?

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Staff spend a lot of time on Survival now because of the increase of X-ray users. They still do their job but spend most of their time on Survival, which shouldn't be the case

I understand your concern, but they are still doing their job

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Staff have the right to play whatever they want. They volunteered for this work that does not generate money and is not rewarded. Let's not forget that without the staff team, the server will inevitably die and the situation becomes a disaster. I understand your point of view but what you're saying is that they have to play minigames to be able to moderate it? I do not think so. They are moderating minigames no matter what. We cannot force a moderator to play some kind of games just to make sure that this game is free from hackers, but I am sure that they do their duty towards all games in various ways, such as:

Doing Reports
Respoding to questions
Responding to parties
Etc...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Staff spend a lot of time on Survival now because of the increase of X-ray users.
Staff have the right to play whatever they want. They volunteered for this work that does not generate money and is not rewarded. Let's not forget that without the staff team, the server will inevitably die and the situation becomes a disaster. I understand your point of view but what you're saying is that they have to play minigames to be able to moderate it? I do not think so. They are moderating minigames no matter what. We cannot force a moderator to play some kind of games just to make sure that this game is free from hackers, but I am sure that they do their duty towards all games in various ways, such as:

Doing Reports
Respoding to questions
Responding to parties
Etc
I know they need to play as well, but like 9 staff in a single gamemode at peak hours(had 4700 online when I took that ss) which barely goes above 200 players just doesn't make sense. X ray users okay.. but so many staff for xray? I see only unalert and hakim ban people for xray.

This is just to remind them how it looks from a player pov. And this is not exclusive to minigames, actually im speaking for all gamemodes other than survival.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Like take this as a pov: (Hypothetical) I have a winstreak and I come across a hacker and im playing at peak hours. So I do /staff to invite someone to help me but then I see 9 of them online in a place where I cannot invite them. So my brain instantly is like "get off survival ffs".

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Like take this as a pov: (Hypothetical) I have a winstreak and I come across a hacker and im playing at peak hours. So I do /staff to invite someone to help me but then I see 9 of them online in a place where I cannot invite them. So my brain instantly is like "get off survival ffs".
Well, the staff team are players aswell. They don't have to do the job 24/7. As I said before they are volunteers, they don't get paid (in irl money)

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
I mean yeah staff are players as well but I can agree with fart because atleast one or two staffs can be at minigames because its across 3 gamemodes even in lobby if we are counting that and I just think there should be atleast one staff moderating there but eh I guess they are players too

Reactions: Yuu

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I know they need to play as well, but like 9 staff in a single gamemode at peak hours(had 4700 online when I took that ss) which barely goes above 200 players just doesn't make sense. X ray users okay.. but so many staff for xray? I see only unalert and hakim ban people for xray.

This is just to remind them how it looks from a player pov. And this is not exclusive to minigames, actually im speaking for all gamemodes other than survival.
I completely understand your concerns and it is annoying. But I think the staff is just as hyped as we are about Survival

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
1613899114816.png
1613899086031.png

Just fyi its not just me