Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staff can you NOT CAMP SURVIVAL?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Here are more people losing their shit because of this.

1613930611910.png

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I extremely sympathize with your concern Yuu Yuu . It is absolutely correct that staff are players and should be enjoying their time, but that doesn't necessarily justify the fact of abandoning all other gamemodes the entire day. I'm just being honest and unbiased stating my perspective in here, there should always be more organization on where to devote time properly between gamemodes in order to bring the best out of the staff-team. That's cooperation, and we always talk about it but the issue is to implement it and turn it into action.

I'll try to go in depth about this topic with the higher-ups.

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
I extremely sympathize with your concern Yuu Yuu . It is absolutely correct that staff are players and should be enjoying their time, but that doesn't necessarily justify the fact of abandoning all other gamemodes the entire day. I'm just being honest and unbiased stating my perspective in here, there should always be more organization on where to devote time properly between gamemodes in order to bring the best out of the staff-team. That's cooperation, and we always talk about it but the issue is to implement it and turn it into action.

ok bro here, split up ur time on the each gamemode like this plate, easy. cus im not reading whatever the fuck u just wrote its long af1613965321884.png

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
I agree with Yuu Yuu Staff are incredibly active on survival and less elsewhere. However, this shouldn't last too long as the hype for Survival will eventually die. I guess just wait it out.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

I hope you guys figure it out soon enough. But for now just remind them or show them this thread, and let them see how it is affecting players who play this. Also keeping in mind that minigames is still the biggest/most popular gamemode(s) on jartex.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Nvm I actually needed a single staff of the 13 online whem my teammate was ruining my game but none were in minigames lmao

• Clever
Reactions: Yuu