Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

What is the best way to get a high winstreak in Bedwars

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I was just wondering how people get a high winstreak in bedwars. I am currently working on mine and I'm just wondering if there is a more efficient way of getting it higher and keeping it.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
The best way in my opinion to get a bedwars winstreak its to play more with your friends, so chances to lose are smaller.
true soo i would recommend squads lol šŸ˜‚

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Get the best possible players and play quads and only queue against weak players/randoms and leave whenever a good team shows up in tab. Get rid of anything that can distract you in real life of affect your computer like low battery notifications, mouse running out of battery, etc... Also play with tactics. Don't just rush leaving your bed undefended. Assign roles like defender and rusher and have a plan ahead.

dtc__

Donator
Donator
I was just wondering how people get a high winstreak in bedwars. I am currently working on mine and I'm just wondering if there is a more efficient way of getting it higher and keeping it.
you should play with fronttrx lol

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Simply by being good and winning all the games.

I

iDroom

Finding a good team member is the best way because therefore you guys can share tactics, and improve your strategies. It takes months of grinding. Good luck brother!

AANIQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
JACKED BY TXMPON
Hello yea man i agree you are right :)

AANIQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
JACKED BY TXMPON
Finding a good team member is the best way because therefore you guys can share tactics, and improve your strategies. It takes months of grinding. Good luck brother!

AANIQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
JACKED BY TXMPON
Simply by being good and winning all the games.

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
u could maybe get like 10-20 on solos

though having a fixed team who know what theyre doing should give u what a ws

personally tho i like facing sweats , even if i may lose, flawlessing 0 star nons isnt a big deal

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
u could maybe get like 10-20 on solos

though having a fixed team who know what theyre doing should give u what a ws

personally tho i like facing sweats , even if i may lose, flawlessing 0 star nons isnt a big deal
Ye u def can if u try hard and not face heackers and sweats I once without even knowing and trying got a 7 ws