Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why do i think Ghosting should be fair "bedwar rules"

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
You see its like helping your teaming at least in 1 game there are 2 parties helping there teammates know where the other enemy is, It would be consider unfair neither fair can neutral but in every team people ghost other enemies and the rule say you can't help your teammate and ghost but if you are in party how can you avoid it and every team does it and is their any way to report that player, confusing but if everyone's going to do it then how is it bannable

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Lmao, people can literally camp and where the other players are going or tell people when their is nobody at base. Also why would suggest such a thing? If you want to, go in the suggestion forum and suggest it. (Probably going to be denied)
Well whats your discord wana chat or play!

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Pretend all the rules are deleted and even staff uses KillAura... Terrible:ROFLMAO::eek::eek::eek:

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
No this... this can't be Noooooo! (R.I.P) 2022/5/12 ~ 13

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
No, But The thing is How is that unfair? Ok if it was unfair how to report cuz we dont know if the spectater is ghosting or not?
If your friends help you being dead it's Ghosting and you are technically supposed to report them

TheTrueNova

Let me ask you this. When you die in-game, can you talk to people who are alive? When you die you go into spectator chat. The reason behind this is that you can't tell others where people are because isn't fair to the opposite team (or someone who is on your team). Finding the person is where the fun is, getting told is boring. You might disagree, but I think it ruins the fun when people ghost.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
If your friends help you being dead it's Ghosting and you are technically supposed to report them
Oh So you mean if they accidently die it doesnt consider ghosting if they intentionally dies it is ghosting

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Let me ask you this. When you die in-game, can you talk to people who are alive? When you die you go into spectator chat. The reason behind this is that you can't tell others where people are because isn't fair to the opposite team (or someone who is on your team). Finding the person is where the fun is, getting told is boring. You might disagree, but I think it ruins the fun when people ghost.
That's definitely this reason why Ghosting isn't allowed, it's because you aren't supposed to be able to talk to people if you are dead.. I mean it's like IRL, when you are dead IRL, correct me if I'm wrong but you can't talk with others..