Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Why do i think Ghosting should be fair "bedwar rules"

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
You see its like helping your teaming at least in 1 game there are 2 parties helping there teammates know where the other enemy is, It would be consider unfair neither fair can neutral but in every team people ghost other enemies and the rule say you can't help your teammate and ghost but if you are in party how can you avoid it and every team does it and is their any way to report that player, confusing but if everyone's going to do it then how is it bannable

TheTrueNova

How is it unfair? You can literally do the same thing, it's available to anyone :/
If you die, you are no longer able to talk to people. The same should apply to games which is why you go into spectator chat when you are eliminared. And just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
If you die, you are no longer able to talk to people. The same should apply to games which is why you go into spectator chat when you are eliminared. And just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.
It's a literal thing you can do it's not our fault you can't /party invite someone

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
How is it unfair? You can literally do the same thing, it's available to anyone :/
ig it is only unfair in solos in party ig its ok to do so ......it's not like ppl are purposefully voiding and dying just to ghost their opponents and tell their teammates

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
in duos/trios/quads it is fine in my opinion but asking someone to spec your game and tell where the other players are in solos isn't.

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
IGN
Stxrs
You see its like helping your teaming at least in 1 game there are 2 parties helping there teammates know where the other enemy is, It would be consider unfair neither fair can neutral but in every team people ghost other enemies and the rule say you can't help your teammate and ghost but if you are in party how can you avoid it and every team does it and is their any way to report that player, confusing but if everyone's going to do it then how is it bannable
This has always been a rule to give advantage to players by not revealing where they are (dead teammates revealing to alive player locations, etc) if you think someone's ghosting, feel free to report it!

acquiel

IGN
Vanitas_O
i think it is because its not a think every one can do itz a skill in my opinion

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
I don't think it should be an unfair advantage. I mean it's your team that is telling you the information.