Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do you play Bedwars?

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
How do you play Bedwars? What's the first thing you buy, is it a sword? Is it blocks? What kind of blocks, clay? Are you camping, going for diamonds or are you pushing the guy next to you?

Macnakno

Hello Macnakno, that is a very strange strategy that I have never heard of before. Are you actually playing aggressive in Bedwars? Weirdo.
Hello Draggex i have the best strategy. Are you not playing aggresive?. The fuck is the fun in that

L00ze

I usually just gather 13 iron, buy some wool, keep 1 iron in inventory, build over to the enemy, kill them steal all their gold and iron and throw that one iron on them as disrespect.

Gheezy

I use my fly-hacks to get to peoples islands then use my kill-aura to kill them and destroy their bed.

Abbynator

I usually buy clay to put over my bed, then I put a layer of sandstone, then a layer of endstone then more clay and then wood to top it off and I camp in spawn until the beds auto-destroy. Then I am ready to push mid with 10 iron golems and silver fish.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
draggex

draggex

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
I usually buy clay to put over my bed, then I put a layer of sandstone, then a layer of endstone then more clay and then wood to top it off and I camp in spawn until the beds auto-destroy. Then I am ready to push mid with 10 iron golems and silver fish.
That is very boring. But it is very interesting. Thanks for responding.

larssen

i ask the other players nicely if they can let me win because i am a noob. then i fuck them hard.